Thursday, April 02, 2009

So there ya go...

So the other day I had that yearly physical that we all dread. I actually think it's a bit of a blessing to be able to say "nope, no health concerns" because you can never be sure about when something might pop up and change your life.

Now I know why I am so mellow in a crisis (like my daughter knocking herself out, the economy, cheques - not mine! - bouncing... etc...). I like to say "all is well with my soul" because, honestly?, you can't worry and pray at the same time.

But also, according to Ms Dr, I have low blood pressure and a low heart rate. Something, she says, she expects with really "fit" people.

Implying, um, that I'm not? Haha... I'm definitely not.

However, my question is this... does low blood pressure and a low heart rate mean something for my health? I know I should have asked the doctor, but it didn't cross my mind at the time.

No comments: