Saturday, December 19, 2009

Facebook is Killing My Blogging

I am a bit of a Facebook addict. And by "a bit" I mean, I have had dreams about playing Bejewelled Blitz or having a naked photo tagged and being unable to un-tag it. It makes me feel quite connected to friends from both the states and here in Canada.

But I feel so connected that I feel everyone knows what's going on in my life, so what's the point of blogging?

Father, it's been almost a month since my last blog post.

I'm not Catholic but I believe that's at least 12 hail mary's and something-something about rosaries.

It's also put a significant dent in my regular writing life. But that wasn't just Facebook, that full time job has taken a lot of energy... and some days I'm just too tired to think. Facebook requires little thinking. Just reading, looking, snooping...

Although I enjoy time on Facebook, I wonder if anyone else feels that it's a bit of a leech.....?

No comments: