Thursday, November 16, 2006

Poor National Free Press

Once again I've been spammed by the National Free Press. It's just not worth my time to tell him for the fifth... or is it sixth? ... time that I want to be removed from his database. He's the dumbest supposed smart person I've met.

Last time he told me I was the only one out of 20,000 (or some crazy number) people who responded negatively. Yeah... he had a total of 20 people registered on his forum. Now it's risen to a whole 35 people registered. Yeah... tens of people are excited about him.

Wooooo.

During our last spam conversation he said basically 'oh yeah, well I don't want your writing anyways'.

Yet with this spam he's asking me to sign up for his database.

As Winston said, "A modest little person, with much to be modest about."

No comments: