Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Couple of Resources For Writers

If you are a copywriter, head over here to find free podcasts to download from some of the best copywriters in the world. My favourite is Bob Bly.

Erik Sherman has compiled a list of quotes for writers.

***

Now hubby and I have an arguement going on. He points out Canadianisms all the time and I had no idea that this was one of them.

Me: I like those houses.

Him: Which houses?

Me: Those ones. (pointing) Those ones right there.

Him: Those ONES? How can you have a bunch of ONE THINGS. It's like saying those bunch of single houses over there. Those ONES.

Me: And?

What say you oh wise internets? Have you ever said Those Ones?

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I can't say that I have ever said "Those ONES." However, since I was born and raised in Tennessee, I have quite a few interesting sayings of my own!

I stumbled upon your blog recently and am enjoying reading it.